[New EQ Software] Mega Switcher for Equalizer APO, with 15.000 EQ presets
Feb 6, 2022 at 11:48 PM Post #16 of 18
DMG and FabFilter are the industry standard in digital EQ. How does the new EQ compare in terms of audio quality?

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022 at 4:48 AM Post #17 of 18
I have been using Mega Switcher to switch between Equalizer APO configs easily using hotkeys, and it's great. It's so easy now to change my EQ whenever I swap headphones.
I'm glad you like it :) Which reminds me that I need to release a new version with a couple of new features and some minor corrections (nothing really important). I'm a bit under the weather right now, but I will do it ASAP.

DMG and FabFilter are the industry standard in digital EQ. How does the new EQ compare in terms of audio quality?
Mega Switcher acts as a GUI for Equalizer APO, which is a Windows system-wide EQ and definitely not a "new EQ".
Quality is perfect, as you should expect from Equalizer APO. Don't believe me? Just try it.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022 at 11:15 AM Post #18 of 18
I finally found the time to push version 1.3 out. :)
To be honest I could have done it months ago, but I was lazy since version 1.23 works well for most people. :p
On the bright side, I've been using it myself for months, so I can confirm that it works great and I don't see much improvements left.

Here's the changelog :

1.3 version :
- [1-user only] Now we can define a default device and a default mode, to be selected on startup
=> This is defined via the new DefaultDevNum and DefaultModeNum variables in Settings.ini
- Fixed a bug with the "About Mega Switcher" tray menu option
- Fixed a bug when setting UseSliderEQ to 0
- Changed #MaxThreadsPerHotkey to 6 instead of 3

Enjoy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back