New earphones sub $150.
Jul 31, 2017 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Tryminator

Head-Fier
Hi :)

I am looking for a new pair of earphones (under $150). I listen mainly to rock and pop. I have the meze 99 classics and think the sound was decent. Also had the B&O h9, which I wasn't that a fan of and returned. I also thought they were way to big to use at school. I need some earphones for school and everyday use.

I have ordered the 1more triple drivers, but not sure if I should keep them. I get them on August 4th.

Have been looking at other earbuds like Shure se215 and RMA MA-750. What would you recommend? Read a lot of great things about the 1more. Is the "hype" real?

Jul 31, 2017 at 7:08 PM Post #2 of 6
Well the 1Mores were what I was going to recommend to you. I think it is not hype they do sound really good for the price. The Quads for $50 over your budget sound even better. I have not heard the other two but many prefer the Triples to the 215's that is just hearsay only part though. Another pair I like a bit more and in your price range is the Echobox Finder X1's. They come with three tuning nozzles to adjust the sound to your liking as long as you don't mind a little brighter sound signature that is but they do have good bass and detail.

Aug 1, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #5 of 6
Wait for the Triples and see how you like them.

Aug 3, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #6 of 6
Just wondering. I can now get the RHA T20i for $120 on offer. Is that a better deal, or would you still recommend the triple drivers?

Btw: Will get the triple drivers later tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back