New discovery - Jazz Vocal
Jun 1, 2003 at 11:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ddriveman

100+ Head-Fier
Just discovered a new singing sensation - Micheal Buble. If you like Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr. etc, then you will enjoy Micheal Buble.
Album is entitled "Miceal Buble" on Reprise records.
Chekc it out and let us know what you think. I am thinking that he is the "Diana Krall" of the male vocals in tersm of new talents.

Jun 5, 2003 at 12:02 PM Post #3 of 6
Yes, he's a handsome dog isn't he. His name is Smokey and he is 7 years old now. He is our oldest "son" ( I have 2 boys age 5 and 4)and the most well behaved.
What type of doags do you have ? Why not put it as your avatar

Jun 5, 2003 at 2:16 PM Post #4 of 6
We have two dogs currently. My "wife's" is a black lab mix named Paesan. He is 12, a bit grouchy in his old age but a lot of fun to tease. My "daughter" is Fiona, a German Sherpherd we adopted last November. She is 1-1/2 years old and an absolute joy. Very sweet, lots of energy, lots of shedding, and lots of fun outside. She is the most "kissy" dog I have ever known. I probably will post her as my avitar, if I ever figure out how to do that. We also have one son (human) who is now 12, and both dogs are great with him. I think pets are great for kids.

I have had three Cockers in my life. The last one, "Gus," was with us until about four years ago. He was buff color and had the biggest paws. A very loving dog and we still miss him (sniff, sniff).

Jun 6, 2003 at 12:32 PM Post #5 of 6
Since this is becomming a dog thread, I'll bring it back. I'll definitely try Michael Buble on your recommendation. I like Sinatra and Harry Connick Jr., and love finding new artists. Thanks for the recommendation. Does he have anything on vinyl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back