New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3
Jan 11, 2018 at 8:28 AM Post #1,397 of 1,401
Sorry for bumping but does anyone know if it's possible to send in the SD3 to get the housing replaced to the SD3S? My concha is too small for the SD3. And how long does it take for them to reply...? It's been awhile lol.

May 9, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #1,398 of 1,401
Bumping, cause I'm curious about this company and the SD5s in particular. Anyone have them?

Sep 27, 2019 at 12:32 PM Post #1,400 of 1,401
On mine when looking at the reflection of the shells in sunlight, you can see a thin line which is where the shells were probably closed together from 2 separate pieces. Not sure if it's 3d printed but either way, can't see why it would matter..

Oct 28, 2021 at 9:30 AM Post #1,401 of 1,401
Had the chance to hear the SD2 at a convention, these are really nice iems with a smooth and balanced sound signature. Slightly on the warm side maybe. They had a both with most of the inear product range so I was also able to listen to the Promission x which are even more outstanding in terms of tuning. Really near perfect for my tastes. But ridiculous price. The technical gap was not very obvious to my ears though, even driven by my THX Onyx (180 mw), so I think we're better off with more simple/affordable designs like the SD2 (or even single armature designs like my Fiio FA1 which only lacks bass presence in comparison).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back