New Cowon V
Nov 8, 2020 at 11:31 AM Post #93 of 95
I just got one of these and it's endgame for me.

Absolutely fantastic sound with that spacious openness I really enjoy. It's also very compact. I can't imagine ever wanting to listen to a phone again, though I suppose I'll have to in certain situations.

Aug 6, 2021 at 6:19 PM Post #94 of 95
I picked up one of these recently to replace my unfortunately deceased (after a decade!) J3. Very happy with it, but for some reason it is having trouble displaying artwork on some of my mp3 files (of all things!). Most of my library is WAV or FLAC and I haven't found an issue with any of those files yet. Info I could find on the net relating to file type, file size, resolution etc has not helped as the artwork fits all those parameters. It is also embedded in the mp3. The only thing I haven't tried is having the artwork as a separate file in the folder.

Has anyone had this issue and worked it out? It's minor but it'll drive me nuts.

Aug 6, 2021 at 8:25 PM Post #95 of 95
I picked up one of these recently to replace my unfortunately deceased (after a decade!) J3. Very happy with it, but for some reason it is having trouble displaying artwork on some of my mp3 files (of all things!). Most of my library is WAV or FLAC and I haven't found an issue with any of those files yet. Info I could find on the net relating to file type, file size, resolution etc has not helped as the artwork fits all those parameters. It is also embedded in the mp3. The only thing I haven't tried is having the artwork as a separate file in the folder.

Has anyone had this issue and worked it out? It's minor but it'll drive me nuts.
With Plenue players if you have it as a separate file in the folder it should work fine. That was all I did with my Plenues for a long time and didn’t bother with tags or metadata until I picked up a DAP from another brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back