New Chinese Amp & CD Player Products
Apr 30, 2002 at 2:13 AM Post #16 of 19
Hmmm... we need to get an import/exportation ring going on here so we can have consumers in different countries hooking us up (ie, HP890s and W100s are cheap in singapore, senn is cheap in europe, grados are cheaper in US, etc.)

So who's going to take the risk and try this thing?

Apr 30, 2002 at 5:44 AM Post #17 of 19
Calling JUDE!

We need a Head-Fi group buy forum! Although this probably won't help me (I'm in Australia.) It will be of immense benefit to almost all other Head-Fiers.

We could do group buys from China/Europe thus saving on shipping and lowering price etc... If we do it frequently enough we could maybe even arrage special pricing with UPS or some other freight company.

Of course with group buys it is at your own risk and of course you'd have to pay the person making the purchases in full prior to receiving the product...

In the group buy forum we could also have such things as people who can grab products at staff discount prices. Also we can encourage companies to make offers to our community.

Just an idea...

Apr 30, 2002 at 7:24 AM Post #18 of 19
I got the pricing on the amps. I guess for $1060 the twinhead is a better bet although the violin does look nice...

Email from Xindakaudio:

We are pleased to hear that you are interested in our products.Our cacuum tube power amplifier and cacuum tube pre-amplifier price is US$2650/set (FOB PRICE),

If you buy pre-amplifier only, it's US$1060 (FOB PRICE).

The pre-amplifier provided driving headphone function.

Xindak Electronic Co.,LTD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back