100+ Head-Fier
Check these out:

vacuum.jpg

They also made the first Chinese SACD player:
http://www.xindakaudio.com/news/viewdoc.asp?pid=7

Apr 27, 2002 at 3:53 AM Post #3 of 19
Absolutely gorgeous!

Apr 27, 2002 at 3:54 AM Post #4 of 19
That thing is a beauty. My first thought was "whoa, they integrated a violin into an amp!"
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2002 at 9:56 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda
gee, are those cheap?
wink.gif

Do you think a China SACD at US$538 (Retail in China) is cheap !

It cost is so close to Sony some lower model !

Apr 29, 2002 at 12:06 PM Post #11 of 19
Hey Joseph,

You should make a tube stage SACD or DVD-A player or a DAC with a tube buffered output with the option of enabling/disabling the circuit.

Show them who's boss...
very_evil_smiley.gif

By the way if you're interested here are the official prices for overseas orders ex. shipping:

Our SACD Product FOB Price:

SCD-1 Price: US$460 (Transistor audio output)
SCD-2 Price: US$506 (Vacuum tube audio output)

Found some internal shots of the player:
http://www.xindakaudio.com/news/viewdoc.asp?pid=55

Looks rather neat... Not too sure about the quality of the parts though (not enough detail to read all the markings)

Apr 29, 2002 at 1:12 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by evilcthul
Hey Joseph,

You should make a tube stage SACD or DVD-A player or a DAC with a tube buffered output with the option of enabling/disabling the circuit.

Show them who's boss...
very_evil_smiley.gif

By the way if you're interested here are the official prices for overseas orders ex. shipping:

Our SACD Product FOB Price:

SCD-1 Price: US$460 (Transistor audio output)
SCD-2 Price: US$506 (Vacuum tube audio output)

Found some internal shots of the player:
http://www.xindakaudio.com/news/viewdoc.asp?pid=55

ooks rather neat... Not too sure about the quality of the parts though (not enough detail to read all the markings)

I'm not sure how good is its material ! I know it use own brand of coupling cap. I think it parts quality not bad but not sure it is Audiophile grade or not. Even they want to buy Audio grade material but not easy ! It have many imitation parts in China.

e.g "ELNA" CERAFINE High Voltage E-cap. It had discontinue for 2 years but it still can found in many China products. Why ? They keep huge quantity for use for many years ? I don't think it is possible to keep it to use for many years but it may be imitation.
Alsp 27mm V.R Pot - It is difference outlooking compare with Alps web site. I know it is made by a China Company "Soundwell". I'm sure it quality can not compare with Real "Alps" Pot.
I'm not strong on design Digital products. I'm don't like to become a Joke in AUdio world
smily_headphones1.gif
. I'm try to study it soon and hope to manufacturer Digital products if I really can made a high quality Digital products or looking for some designer to help me !

Apr 29, 2002 at 4:27 PM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Lau

Do you think a China SACD at US$538 (Retail in China) is cheap !

It cost is so close to Sony some lower model !

That's true, but I'm sure this player is built better than a non-ES Sony SACD player (it's certainly got a rather hefty toroidal transformer), and it's undercuts other tubed CDPs by several hundred dollars.

Apr 30, 2002 at 1:40 AM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by wasifazim

That's true, but I'm sure this player is built better than a non-ES Sony SACD player (it's certainly got a rather hefty toroidal transformer), and it's undercuts other tubed CDPs by several hundred dollars.

Yes ! It will be acceptable if this price retail in N.A. Unfortunately ! It will retail in much higher price due some reason like , freight charge , Advertisement , Import tax , Distributor profite , Dealers profite....... Do you remenber a story of Cyber-20. How much it sell in Hong Kong and How much in N.A ? May be you consider have a trip to China and take it back to N.A. It may be still have some money remain in your pockets. (I think it retail price in N.A will be more than US$1,000.) So balance may be enought for a air tickets to HongKong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back