new cable for JH3A
Dec 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Noykrub

100+ Head-Fier
I plan to upgrade my JH3A cable. But I don't know which way is best way to go between "TWAG V2 or V3" or "Silver Dragon from Moon Audio"

Anyone help me to comment please.

Thanks 

Dec 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #3 of 5
I think the best course of action for you is to read reviews and commentary on here and maybe pm those who seem to have had extensive experience with after-market cables for the 3A.  It get harder to find comparisons with after-market cables, however.

For me, I have used mostly Whiplash cables for my JH13 and JH 3A 16s and find they suit my kind of music (lossless classical and jazz) and produce a sound quality - clear; uncoloured; wide frequency extension - that I prefer.

Dec 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 5
i would suggest whiplash cables for the JH-3A as they are well known and has good cables.

but do take note of their delivery time really varies and might delay for quite awhile due to their large orders.

May 5, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #5 of 5
I'm also looking around for a replacement cable as well. But at the same time, I need an adapter that would go from 8pin to 3.5mm a lot more. Ever since it broke, my JH16a's have been collecting dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back