New cable for Dual CS503-1 turntable?
Sep 5, 2007 at 4:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

n4k33n

100+ Head-Fier
I have a dual turntable like this one http://www.dual-reference.com/tables/CS503-1.htm

Anyway, the RCA cabling it uses is shoddy and creates feedback and I have to fiddle with it until its in the right position. I'd like to replace it with something nicer. Unfortunatly, its not a matter of just plugging in some interconnects. The other end of the cables seems to dissapear into the body of the turntable. Is replacing the cable with something quality something I can do by myself? Whats the process of going about this?

Oct 27, 2008 at 4:46 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by n4k33n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a dual turntable like this one DUAL CS503-1Turntable

Anyway, the RCA cabling it uses is shoddy and creates feedback and I have to fiddle with it until its in the right position. I'd like to replace it with something nicer. Unfortunatly, its not a matter of just plugging in some interconnects. The other end of the cables seems to dissapear into the body of the turntable. Is replacing the cable with something quality something I can do by myself? Whats the process of going about this?

I also have a dual turntable with the same problem. And I want to change the cable as well. Were you able to do it? If so, what did you use? I may follow your lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back