new budget canalphones?
Jul 20, 2005 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

PixelSquish

Previously known as idiotekniques
i have searched the web and have found little feedback on a set of pioneer, jvs, and panasonic in ear canalphones. the little feedback i have found is that these are quite good for the price, but i am looking for more. it seems for sub 100 earbuds everyone just talks about shure e2c or the sonys. and i dont want sony i've had a dislike of most of their products for a while now;

and if i can get a good pair for 25 bucks instead of 60 for the e2c id rather do that. anybody know anything about the following canalbuds?

Panasonic RP-HJE50

Pioneer SE-CL20

JVC HP-FX55 Inner Ear

Thanks.

Jul 21, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 8
I only own the Panasonic RP-HJE50 but I can say that they sound great for the price. They are kinda chaply built though, my set only lasted a couple months. If you have the cash ($100 at Audio Cubes), I'd strongly suggest the Panasonic RP-HJE70. I got those after my last set of HJE50s broke and I am really glad I did. The HJE70 isn't very common around here yet but I think it will be after more people have a chance to listen to them.

Good luck with your decision!

-Darren

Jul 21, 2005 at 1:42 AM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo7MN
I only own the Panasonic RP-HJE50 but I can say that they sound great for the price. They are kinda chaply built though, my set only lasted a couple months. If you have the cash ($100 at Audio Cubes), I'd strongly suggest the Panasonic RP-HJE70. I got those after my last set of HJE50s broke and I am really glad I did. The HJE70 isn't very common around here yet but I think it will be after more people have a chance to listen to them.

Good luck with your decision!

-Darren

How are the hje70?

Jul 22, 2005 at 1:27 PM Post #7 of 8
Hi - I presume you found my previous post on the JVC HP-FX55, so I won't repost it here. But I have now had them for a few weeks, and I have no desire to upgrade to anything more expensive at this point. I strongly recommend them for those who want to dip their toes in the IEM pool.

B.

Jul 27, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #8 of 8
thanks. where did u order ures from and for how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back