New Buckethead CD
May 28, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #7 of 14
He actually plays here in Eugene every once in a while, long drive there though.
I'll keep a head up for that new one as well.
Hell I didn't even know he released an album(A Real Diamond in the Rough ) this year
frown.gif

May 29, 2009 at 6:25 AM Post #9 of 14
Man, Buckethead's prolificy continues!! More juicy nuggets to look forward to
wink.gif
(got plenty of his material I havn't listened to/got fully to grips with yet). Sorry to briefly hijack but, out of interest, does anyone have those of his albums that are currently out of print in lossless (or lossy, if not) files that they wouldn't mind sharing with us? Talking (ones I know of), Bucketheadland, Giant Robot (Buckethead solo release ie his second album), Somewhere Over the Slaughterhouse and the first three, self released Cornbugs records?

May 31, 2009 at 7:36 AM Post #11 of 14
Man, Buckethead's prolificy continues!! More juicy nuggets to look forward to (got plenty of his material I havn't listened to/got fully to grips with yet). Sorry to briefly hijack but, out of interest, does anyone have those of his albums that are currently out of print in lossless (or lossy, if not) files that they wouldn't mind sharing with us? Talking (ones I know of), Bucketheadland, Giant Robot (Buckethead solo release ie his second album), Somewhere Over the Slaughterhouse and the first three, self released Cornbugs records?

Jun 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #12 of 14
This album is kickass! I really like what he's done this time. And the Monti production is excellent. I haven't listened to it all the way through yet, but it's killer so far. Bakman, Giant Robot in lossless is here.

Jun 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by LingLing1337 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This album is kickass! I really like what he's done this time. And the Monti production is excellent. I haven't listened to it all the way through yet, but it's killer so far. Bakman, Giant Robot in lossless is here.

Glad your digging his new record! Still releatively new to Buckethead- have a quite a few of his releases, be it as Buckethead solo (or Death Cube K) or through the various bands and projects he's been involved in, but have only listened to The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell and Population Override seriously/enough times to start forming a judgement on the content; my Frank Zappa exploration has left me little time for anything else in fairness!- but he is pretty badass
icon10.gif
. Certainly have every intention of further exploring his music.

Thanks for the Giant Robot link! Although I was looking for Giant Robot album released under the name Buckethead, the Giant Robot- Giant Robot you've posted above is appreciated as I don't think I have it in lossless. It was me who originally requested those releases in lossless ( or lossy) btw, that other dude just copied and pasted my post from a few posts earlier in the thread (for whatever childish reason)...

Jun 1, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #14 of 14
Both albums are excellent, PM me if you need to find the solo album.

BTW, what are you liking from Zappa? I want to try some of his work. I've listened to Frank's Garage about a third of the way through and it's pretty weird, I dropped it for some Porcupine Tree
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: Semantics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back