New brands coming, what do you think about AC Gears' selection and service?
Sep 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

acgears

Member of the Trade: AC Gears
Dear Head-fiers,

We are gearing up with our premium audio brands. Recently we had our AC Gears x HiFiMAN retail launch.  See the thread below:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/667513/hifiman-x-ac-gears-retail-launch-and-headphone-meet-in-nyc

But that's only the beginning.  Within the last month we have added Denon, Tivoli, Geneva, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica (professional, and soon to come, premium Art line), and soon to come Fiio.  Not just on our website, but in our store too, so that our customers can come in and try with your own source and test out before you buy.  What's really important for us, is for those who've visited to share with us your experience.  

Our goal has always been to provide a different kind of shopping experience - one that brings the fun back to retail shopping for electronics and lifestyle products.  If you have visited us before please let us know what you think about our selection and our service.  If not, please visit us!  Any new brands/products you want to see too?  We are listening!  

www.acgears.com

Grace

Sep 8, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #2 of 2
More Sponsors gear would be cool.

First off, Aurisonics. They need some in store love in the area and I haven't really found it.
Secondly, pretty much every sponsor of Head-Fi is worthy of having gear in a retail environment and it would be nice if their was a place I could go where I could support all of them.
Third, Why not some Head-Fi shirts or related gear? Would be nice if the sponsors that are stores had an exclusive line of gear members would want to buy only because they are members of a great community

EDIT: Also, why not host or be a vendor at one of the Head-Fi NYC Meet ups. Their is one in November coming up
Linkage: http://www.head-fi.org/t/669860/official-ny-regional-fall-meet-november-9th-2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Back