New Beat Studios worth the money?
Aug 11, 2013 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

domin8r20

Head-Fier
So far I have heard many Youtubers and reviewers (if those are words) say positive things about the new studios. I think we can all agree they look great, but are the they worth the money? Have they been improved enough so that they are worth the $300 price tag. Also can someone tell me how these match up to the V-Moda M100's since both are around $300 and have the "wow" factor.
Thanks for the help

Aug 11, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #2 of 25
Havn't tried the M100's, but have tried all the other closed-backs around that price tag and can safely say two things.
- they are the best headphone beats have ever made.
- they are still absolutely not worth their price tag. 

Aug 11, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #3 of 25
In term of sound quality i dont think beats studio is worth the money. 

Aug 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #4 of 25
I think it's up to you if it's worth the money. 
If you're an audiophile who hate bass, then it's probably not worth it. But if you listen to nothing but hip-hop/rap and want something stylish then it'll be a good buy for you.

Aug 12, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #8 of 25
The main thing which lets them down isn't the sound quality (although it still isn't great), but the active noise cancellation which hums distractingly in the background.

Aug 12, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #10 of 25
Quote:
So far I have heard many Youtubers and reviewers (if those are words) say positive things about the new studios. I think we can all agree they look great, but are the they worth the money? Have they been improved enough so that they are worth the $300 price tag. Also can someone tell me how these match up to the V-Moda M100's since both are around $300 and have the "wow" factor.
Thanks for the help

I disagree with that

Aug 12, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #12 of 25
Aug 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM Post #14 of 25
Quote:
Ok first of all I don't want the old ones no matter the bargain. If beats aren't worth the money are vmoda m100's, those get great reviews also (e.g. Tyell at innerfedility)

The M-100s are great for their price, with awesome clarity and bass. I love its bass.

Oh yeah, and it's Tyll at InnerFidelity. 
biggrin.gif
 No offense, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back