New Audiophile Stand-Alone Digital Players at EarphoneSolutions.com
May 28, 2006 at 8:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=large]New Audiophile Digital Music Stand-Alone Players at EarphoneSolutions.com[/size]

[size=medium]New Olive Digital Music Players and Recorders for sale at[/size] [size=medium]EarphoneSolutions.com[/size]

EarphoneSolutions.com is excited to announce their new line of Hi-Fi music equipment for those that want nothing but the best!

[size=medium]Olive|Opus[/size]

[size=medium]Audiophile CD player with 400GB Hard Drive Built-In. Stores 1,100 CDs[/size]

MSNBC: "Your next CD player may be a computer. Olive's 'Opus' wraps a PC in an audio component's clothing. This is a wonderful device. Highly recommended!"

The new Olive|OPUS combines the fidelity of a high-end CD player with the convenience of digital audio technology. The breathtaking audio fidelity is courtesy of a customized audio board with four 24-bit DACs and temperature-compensated crystal oscillator. Its innovation builds upon a 400GB hard drive that stores up to 1,100 of your CDs in lossless quality, allowing you to conveniently access all your favorite music. A 500GB hard drive upgrade is also available. This is the one that the staff at EarphoneSolutions.com are fighting each other over at the office. Get them fast before we run out of staff.

Some of Olive|Opus hardware specs for sale at www.earphonesolutions.com
  1. 8x oversampling (352.8 kHz sample rate)
  1. Full-scale 32-bit processor (PowerPC)
  1. 400 GB HD which "floats" on 8x bearing to eliminate vibration and operating noise.
  1. 4 Mbit/s WLAN-Access point (802.11g)
  1. UPnP A/V and Apple Bonjour (formerly Rendezvous)
  1. More...

[size=medium]Olive|Musica[/size]

[size=medium]Digital Audio Player and Recorder. Your personal DJ![/size]
PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Award: "This is no ordinary CD player. It runs Linux on a PowerPC processor and includes a built-in 802.11g Wi-Fi access point, a 160GB hard drive, numerous ports, analog and digital I/O ports, and generally one hell of an audio feature set. The device can rip and burn CDs and then [size=small]copy music directly to an Apple iPod[/size]. It's a pretty hip and useful thing to have in your living room, and although some might balk at the $1,099 price, you actually get quite a bit for the money. Although this sort of networked media hub is technically still in its infancy and (as usual) I have a wish list of improvements, the Musica is a solid product that's ready for prime time. This is a very impressive and satisfying product that can integrate the PC into or eliminate it from the digital music equation with equal effectiveness."
Some of Olive|Musica specs include:
  1. Full-scale 32-bit processor (PowerPC)
  1. 160 GB HD; Holds up to 40,000 MP3 songs; Extremely quiet.
  1. 54 Mbit/s WLAN-Access point (802.11g)
  1. Accurate recording from a variety of external devices such as MiniDisc, DVD and DAT.
  1. 2x USB 1.1/2.0 (Copy music from your music center to an Apple® iPod™)
  1. More...

[size=medium]Olive|Sonata Wi-Fi Digital Music Player[/size]

[size=medium]Wi-Fi Digital Music Player. Fill your home with music. No strings attached.[/size]
Sonata gives you convenient access to all your digital music distributed throughout your home. Enjoy the high-quality audio stored on your Olive music center, or access your extensive MP3 library on your Mac or PC. The Olive|SONATA's wireless technology won't get you tangled up.

In most of today's homes digital music is stored on different devices, in different rooms. The classical collection stored in lossless quality on your Olive|Opus or Olive|Musica in the living-room, jazz music on your wife's powerbook in MP3-quality, and your son's PC filled with R&B and pop in WMA format.

Olive|Sonata Specs:

1. Sufficient bandwidth to receive high-quality music stream.
  1. Wireless 802.11g
  1. UPnP A/V and Apple Bonjour (formerly Rendezvous)
  1. Allows streaming of music from Symphony and PC with UPnP compatible MP3 player (e.g. MusicMatch).
  1. Wide compatibility with today's digital music formats.
  1. Includes V-Tuner service with wide mix of free internet radio stations from all over the world.
  1. More...

The staff at EarphoneSolutions.com considers themselves very lucky to have the opportunity to sample all of this advanced technology on the boss' penny. :) Because of this, they are better able to provide our customers with a 100% honest opinion on our range of products. These Olive products are no different. Go to our website www.earphonesolutions.com and take a look for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

May 29, 2006 at 2:17 PM Post #2 of 6
MAN do I want an Olive Opus.

Question though: will it support Apple Lossless? My entire 160GB library is in Apple Lossless, and I am not re-ripping.

Jun 10, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #3 of 6
I have just installed our Olive Musica (yes, we had to buy our demo!
mad.gif
).

It's simply awesome. I have been ripping some of my CDs and it's fast and the sound quality is fantastic. It's like having a desktop iPod which can store 15 times more and much higher sound quality.

I did not access my iTunes library yet. Jude offered to help us with that and we will take him up on the offer!
eggosmile.gif

We will start a blog in this coming week. There will be lots of gossip about the industry and some of our findings in regards to the tests we are conducting with the earphones made by UE, Shure, Westone and Ety.

We will also write some interesting things about the recent visit we received from Shure's diretor of sales in the US last May 31st here at our office in Celebration, FL and our factory tour and visit to our friends at Shure in Illinois last June 6th (yes, 06/06/06
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
).

The link for the blog is here: EarphoneSolutions.com BLOG. Make sure you visit the blog after Tuesday June 13th and from that point on we will be posting new things every week.

Thanks for the support!

Flavio T.

P.S. Skylab, I haven't had a chance to get an answer for your question yet. I apologize for that.

Jun 11, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
P.S. Skylab, I haven't had a chance to get an answer for your question yet. I apologize for that.

That's OK, I understand that for the time being Apple Lossless isn't supported, unfortunately.

Jun 22, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #5 of 6
I was just wondering if anyone has compared the sound of a modded Ipod (approx $500 with player and mods), to the sound of the Olive Musica/Symphony. On the surface it looks like you pick up more storage space at the cost of loss of portability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back