New Audiophile- Have a Few Questions
Jan 11, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #18 of 19

I live with other people and they dont complaint as long as I dont play it when they sleep. I dont get what your problem is really. It's pretty easy to talk to the roommate/s about it and if the roommate/s doesnt like that idea you simply gotta respect that and go with closed.

I'm leaning towards getting the open headphones and hoping it's like your situation. I will just test the volume levels and worst comes to worst only use the headphones when my roommate is out of the room or at the least not at night. I think it's better than nothing. If I am going to invest in something like this I wan't to get the best I can afford. I really think I will like the open headphones a lot more. So I really don't want to sacrifice that. I'm sure it will all work out. I was just trying to get a little more info on how loud open headphones typically are for others in a room. cel4145 gave me a good idea of what I should expect. I think it will work out. 

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #19 of 19
what I feel for a open headphone is that turn your iphone volume to max with the earbud on and leave it on the desk, that would be similar to what they heard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back