New Audio Gear Pictures
Apr 12, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #151 of 158

Damn.. You really like cables huh? 

It's not like I like them in aethetiс kind, it's just that they affect the sound, the higher the level of audio rig, the more it noticeable and significant... I choose the cables for their sound, as for the price tag, appearance and ergonomics it's not nearly as important as sound for me...

Got ya man, cool. 

May 20, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #152 of 158
Yesterday got myself external line PSU for MacMini from russian master (his nick is victorvvo on some russian audiophile forums)... I've seen photos of it on his site, but still wasn't ready for such a dimensions (see photos) and weight (more than 6 kg)
blink.gif
 ... I still can't try this PSU though, because it's too difficult for me to change stock impulse PSU in MacMani to cable from new line PSU, so on this weekend will probably go to a friend who will help me with this... so here are a few photos of my new MacMini line PSU:

May 21, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #153 of 158
Wow! Nice, Dragon!

May 23, 2014 at 3:42 AM Post #154 of 158
May 27, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #155 of 158
What do those do?

May 28, 2014 at 2:02 AM Post #156 of 158
  What do those do?

They slightly changing sound of USB cable (according to Synergistic Research: black bullet gives more dark sound, silver gives more bright sound, and gray is neutral... my impressions not compleatly goes well with this discriptions though, but overall they somewhat similiar...), as for changes between the bullets that I had with cable (Enigma) and bullets that I bought (UEF) it's just that UEF is a new type of bullets, they are much better according to Synergistic Research (I gave cable to my friend for a week, so can't comment anything about that at the moment...) and from the start of this year all Synergistic cables comes with UEF bullets by default (in Russia still sells cables with Enigma bullets though, which I bought...)

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:08 AM Post #157 of 158
Another addition to my cable "serpentarium", today got myself Shunyata Research Python ZTron Digital coaxial cable (to connect my TEAC VRDS-10SE (which I bought recently) as digital source to my dCS Debussy DAC). So, a couple of photos:

Jun 27, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #158 of 158
Wow, you get lots and lots of cables!
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back