New apartment, new mediaroom/office! Need inspiration!
Dec 22, 2010 at 5:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey boys & girls,

I'm moving into my new appartment soon. Breaking up with your girlfriend after living together for years is the best excuse to finally build yourself a decadent mancave/ tomb of debauchery and geekiness. I have a spare room that I want to use as my computer/media/office-thingy. It's about 16m2/172 square feet. I'm looking for some inspirational pictures of home offices/audiophile dens/recording studio/media rooms. I tried looking in various threads here but most of them focus on the equipment itself instead of the interior decoration of the room. 

I found a nice picture online for you all to understand what I'm getting at. :) Not my room! Someone else's! Still awesome!

The room will contain my computers, audio equipment, synthesizers, all my books, a nice couch for listening sessions and a big desk. Maybe some plants. I haven't bought the furniture yet by the way. I really dig a minimalist look with a monochrome palet with maybe some small designer- or colour accents but am open to anything. 

Do you guys know a place to look for inspiration? Or maybe have a great room yourself that you'd want to share? Would love to see your suggestions! 

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back