New and used gear now available at TTVJ
Jan 25, 2012 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

First, the long awaited Sennheiser RS220 wireless headphones are now in stock and ready to ship. These wireless headphones are amazing and certainly set the new standard for wireless high end listening.

I have been able to acquire a very nice set of Sophia 91-01300B monoblock amplifiers. These beauties have a few very minor cosmetic (finish) flaws that would make them an 8/10 cosmetically. List price is $4000 but these can be had for $2799! They have brand new Sophia Electric Princess 300B tubes and a Chinese military 6SN7. First come, first serve!

Power conditioning is a critical part ot getting the most out of your high end gear. After trying numerous brands and pieces, the Silver Circle Audio Pure Power One 5.0 has earned its place in our high end system. I give it my highest recommendation - and would not part with mine for anything! AND I have one for $3500! List is $5000. This unit has been used at trade shows but are in excellent condition and have been inspected and tested by Silver Circle Audio ti insure they are in like new working order.

And last but far from least, we have one of our popular Peak/Volcano loaner units on sale for $1750 and includes a Shuguang CV181 tube in addition to the stock Tung Sol. This unit has some miles on it but is in very good condition and we will warranty if as if it was new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back