New and need help
Jun 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

xxtensazenxx

New Head-Fier
Hello People

I know this is like the 1,000th thread like this, but I really need help. I am looking for some new IN-Ears and from all the threads i've read on here I see you guys know what your talking about.

Lets get started!~ a little about me - I really love music, and while im not quite an audiophile, I am still a stickler for quality and I wont settle for sub-par sound.

I currently have the SE215's and I was always lukewarm about them. There's been moments when I loved them and moments when I felt quite the opposite.... + I thought as I wore them more and more I would get use to the over-the-ear kind of cord, but honestly it has just gotten worse and worse to the point where it starts to hurt my ears after listing to music for over 45 min.

So I am thinking of ditching them and looking for new ones - ones that my musical style's specifically
I mainly listen to (for lack of better terms) Screamo/Rock as well as  a good amount Hip/Hop and some electronic music as well.
My price range: Well, I don't want to restrict what you recommend to me due to price, but be realistic :p 

Also I would PREFER them not being the over-the-ear type cord. 
you guys can also throw in some small sized (easy to use on the go) Headphones too if you want

Thank you guys and I hope to hear from some of you soon

Jun 2, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #3 of 6
Hi!  Welcome from another nub.

I'm on the hunt too and reading lots of great threads here.  I don't want to over load you, but this might be helpful:

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

You can set your criteria and narrow it down to a manageable number of options.

Jun 2, 2014 at 10:34 PM Post #4 of 6
  Hi!  Welcome from another nub.

I'm on the hunt too and reading lots of great threads here.  I don't want to over load you, but this might be helpful:

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

You can set your criteria and narrow it down to a manageable number of options.

That's a pretty good site, a lot of cool reviews too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back