new and looking for recommendations for a headphone
Apr 24, 2014 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

secondJax

New Head-Fier
My name is Jax R and I love listening to music. I am currently studying and low on money, and I used to enjoy listening with my Pioneer Steel Wheels. They were bassy in my opinion and very comfy. I am looking for something similar within 50 bucks or lower if possible :) I live in argentina and not all of models are available, but lots of them are.
Tldr, looking for a bassy experience like Pioneer Steel Wheel. It had detailed sound and great bass. Greater than any of my mates' so I think it was really bassy

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #2 of 6
JVC HA-S500 have great bass. Check Ebay. They are a Japanese model. To get them here in the US, they have to be imported. But generally they are available for around $50. Learn more here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/621063/the-jvc-ha-s500-appreciation-fan-thread

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:12 PM Post #4 of 6
Did you check Ebay? You ought to be able to order them from Japan. That's how many of the people in that thread got their pair early on :)

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #5 of 6
He main problem is that the government in argentina loves to have restricions and they tend to hold the product up until like... forever and they practically just keep what they like. And find reasons to open the packages sometimes :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back