New album from Air -- "Love 2" -- October 6
Sep 28, 2009 at 5:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

IPodPJ

MOT: Bellatone Audio
Caution: Incomplete customer orders
Wow! So many new albums being released as of late! This just popped on my radar tonight with the shipping of the new Zero 7 album "Yeah Ghost".

I am going to order it right now.

318oyz-%2BcYL._SS400_.jpg

Sep 28, 2009 at 6:26 AM Post #2 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow! So many new albums being released as of late! This just popped on my radar tonight with the shipping of the new Zero 7 album "Yeah Ghost".

I am going to order it right now.

318oyz-%2BcYL._SS400_.jpg

Thanks for bringing these two new albums to my attention.Love Zero 7,saw them live a couple of years back.

Sep 29, 2009 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 19
Aww, no love for my "Love 2" Thread.

Anyways, I haven't heard the Zero 7 album, and based on what's been said, I probably won't.

I have however been listening to Love 2 all day. It's been playing all day on Air's website, and I have to say, it's HOT. They've brought back some elements that were missing in Pocket Symphony. Love 2's definitely got a few tracks that could easily be singles.

Anyways, it's playing here, though I don't know how much longer.
Videochat EMI - Home

Sep 29, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducks_own /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aww, no love for my "Love 2" Thread.

Anyways, I haven't heard the Zero 7 album, and based on what's been said, I probably won't.

I have however been listening to Love 2 all day. It's been playing all day on Air's website, and I have to say, it's HOT. They've brought back some elements that were missing in Pocket Symphony. Love 2's definitely got a few tracks that could easily be singles.

Anyways, it's playing here, though I don't know how much longer.
Videochat EMI - Home

I agree. I was listening to it today as well. I like it. It will be playing for 24 hours from when it started.

Sep 29, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by blmelon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what air album should i get in my ears? i have only listened to/own moon safari a really like it...where to go next?

Virgin Suicides.

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:32 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You might want to pass on the Zero 7 album. It is pretty poor. Definitely their worst yet.

Yeah you may be right,listened to the clips on amazon and sounds like they have had their day.

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by blmelon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what air album should i get in my ears? i have only listened to/own moon safari a really like it...where to go next?

I personally still enjoy giving "premiers symptomes" a spin,very atmospheric and lets my mind drift.

Sep 29, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never heard of this band till now, and I happened to run into a used copy of their album today at a local record store. Going to have to go back and buy it. Thanks for sharing.

Do you remember which album it was? It should be good regardless, but some of them are better than others.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alvin sawdust;
I personally still enjoy giving "premiers symptomes" a spin,very atmospheric and lets my mind drift.

Funny you should mention "Premiers Symptomes", I've been getting back into that lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back