NEW AKG K701 @ EarphoneSolutions.com at a very LOW Price!
Mar 7, 2006 at 2:33 AM Post #16 of 39
Hello Insomniac and all,

We are receiving 30 some units in the next few days. Unfortunately that's just a small percentage of our original order with AKG.

It will only take care of some of the orders placed on the second half of January.

We will keep you updated as AKG updates us.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

According to AKG's director of sales, this back order situation was caused by the fact that the K701 was launched first in Asia and the demand took them by surprise there, delaying availability in the US.

Thank you,

Flavio T.
www.EarphoneSolutions.com

Mar 8, 2006 at 7:53 PM Post #18 of 39
I just got my shipping notification e-mail no more than three minutes ago. I can't wait!

Thank you, Flavio!
basshead.gif

Mar 9, 2006 at 5:38 PM Post #20 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
Hello Insomniac and all,

We are receiving 30 some units in the next few days. Unfortunately that's just a small percentage of our original order with AKG.

It will only take care of some of the orders placed on the second half of January.

We will keep you updated as AKG updates us.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

According to AKG's director of sales, this back order situation was caused by the fact that the K701 was launched first in Asia and the demand took them by surprise there, delaying availability in the US.

Thank you,

Flavio T.
www.EarphoneSolutions.com

Thanks for keeping us posted. Considering the late date I ordered mine, obviously I'm not holding my breath on being included in that batch of 30, but that's alright.

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #21 of 39
I just received mine today. They're awesome!

They're larger than I imagined - funny considering Grados are smaller than I thought, I guess this is where the size different ended up.
tongue.gif

Thanks again Flavio and company @ EarphoneSolutions.com!
basshead.gif

Mar 26, 2006 at 2:50 PM Post #22 of 39
I just got an email notification this morning from XXXX that says they just got some 701's in stock, however, their price is not as good as most of the forum sponsors here, so I'm not going to make any changes, although this raises my hopes that maybe, finally, AKG has shipped some more of these and I'll get my soon.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 29, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #23 of 39
We just got word from AKG's vice-president that our shipment will be sent COMPLETE within 2 days with arrival extimated by next Wednesday, APRIL 5th.

WE WILL HAVE AROUND 20 UNITS LEFT AFTER ALL OUR BACK ORDERS ARE FULFILLED!

Thank you for your patience!!

Mar 30, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #24 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
We just got word from AKG's vice-president that our shipment will be sent COMPLETE within 2 days with arrival extimated by next Wednesday, APRIL 5th.

WE WILL HAVE AROUND 20 UNITS LEFT AFTER ALL OUR BACK ORDERS ARE FULFILLED!

Thank you for your patience!!

Thanks for the update!

Again, we all know you and every other retailer has been soley at the mercy of AKG. It's absolutely not anyone else's fault or responsibility BUT AKG's.

Thanks again!
701smile.gif

Apr 3, 2006 at 7:32 PM Post #25 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by A.Thorsen
Thanks for the update!

Again, we all know you and every other retailer has been soley at the mercy of AKG. It's absolutely not anyone else's fault or responsibility BUT AKG's.

Thanks again!
701smile.gif

Just got my shipping notice. Thanks again!
701smile.gif

Apr 6, 2006 at 3:30 PM Post #27 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by mojoman
I received mine today......

so far so good.

Same here. I received my 701's yesterday.

Priority Mail was fast and smooth! I saw the shipping notice early Monday morning and Wednesday morning they were here!
701smile.gif

Thanks again to Flavio and the whole crew at Earphone Solutions!
701smile.gif

May 11, 2006 at 6:30 PM Post #29 of 39
We have K701 IN STOCK!

For those interested, we only have about 30 units left after our back orders were fulfilled, so it's best to hurry.

As always, WE WILL BEAT ANY LOWER PRICE YOU FIND IT IN STOCK!

Thank you,

Flavio T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back