NEW AKG K701 @ EarphoneSolutions.com at a very LOW Price!
Jan 12, 2006 at 5:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
NEW AKG K701 @ EarphoneSolutions.com at a very LOW Price!

Dear Head-Fiers,

Happy 2006 to you and your families!

Few people know but our company is an Authorized dealer for AKG since 1996.

We will be receiving the NEW K701 sometime in February according to AKG and we have posted the K701 available for order at a VERY LOW price!

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/akgk7newrehe.html

We will NOT charge your card until the day we ship the K701. You can reserve a spot on our next shipment and freeze that special price by placing your order now. The introductory price will most likely not be good after our first batch so please reserve yours now and guarantee the price shown on your shopping cart. Those prices will be honored regardless of when we can ship them.

No coupons will be valid with the K701 because the price is already too low. You will also get FREE shipping with that.

Thank you for all your support and your encouraging feedback. We enjoy talking with the members of Head-Fi. We always learn something new!

Flavio T.
EarphoneSolutions.com
1-888-473-9661

Jan 12, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #2 of 39
eek.gif
You're evil!
eek.gif
That is very very tempting yet fustrating!
tongue.gif
Gotta consult my wallet and headfi's comments on the K701.

Jan 14, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #3 of 39
My prayers have been answered! Thank you Flavio and all at EarphoneSolutions.com!
580smile.gif

Jan 14, 2006 at 12:38 AM Post #4 of 39
Are you guys in stock? Oops, I guess they will be available in February.....

Feb 15, 2006 at 11:08 PM Post #10 of 39
We spoke with AKG's responsible person for giving the most accurate information on the K701 status.

He told us that they received a very limited shipment last week. A "handfull" according to him. Some older back orders were fulfilled.

He also told us the next shipment should be within 2-3 weeks and they expect a much larger shipment that should take care of everybody.

He was very apologetic...

We are crossing our fingers hoping for end of February.

As a reminder, credit cards will not be charged until the day we ship them. Most of our customers that placed orders so far are high on the waiting list.

And we adjust our order size with AKG as the list increases.

Please accept our apologies and we are thinking about something nice to do to our customers on account of this delay. We enjoy giving back and trully appreciate all the support Head-fiers send our direction. We would not be where we are today if it wasn't (weren't?) for all of you (and Jude).

Thank you,

Flavio T.
EarphoneSolutions.com

Feb 16, 2006 at 12:14 AM Post #11 of 39
Well this is good news for me. I actually got the amp I ordered a few weeks earlier than expected, so I'm short a little bit for the K701s. This end of Feb shipment will keep me safe till I get my next paycheck.

Then again... Bah! I really want to get my hands on them! Thank you, Flavio, for the update.

Hopefully everyone can handle a couple of more weeks without their K701s. I know at least I will something else to mess with.
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:17 PM Post #14 of 39
Order placed las night.

I know I can't go wrong with any of the forum sponsors here, and my hat's off to all of them.

I just happened to have received some really nice word of mouth from some friends of mine about your fine store and I saw your price, which is about as low as I've seen anywhere, so...there we go.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back