New Affordable UE Earphones starting at $29.99 at Earphone Solutions!
Jul 22, 2008 at 9:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=large]The new UE Metro.Fi and Loud Enough earphones could be a great back to school gift!
[/size]

[size=small]The NEW Ultimate Ears Loud Enough headphones for kids are all in stock! They tested extremely well specially when taking in account their low price point of $34.99. They have a built-in volume reducer. Moms and dads will love the sound limiting function and kids will love them because they look and sound great.
[/size]

[size=x-large]The NEW Ultimate Ears Metro.Fi earphones are here!
[/size]

[size=small]I was very impressed with the Metro.Fi 150 for both comfort/fit and sound. It’s my favorite back up earphones right now. When you are going to the beach or going to a place where there is a chance you could damage or lose your earphones and prefer to leave your more expensive model at home, these new Metro.Fi are simply great choices. Or as a first time purchase or for a gift the Metro.Fi excels in sound for a very reasonable price. The Metro.Fi 150 ($49.99) specially sounds way better than Sony and other brands in the same price range. We are very excited with these new affordable UE earphones. They start at only $29.99 (Metro.Fi 100) and they are all in stock!

Now, how about a UE iPhone compatible earphone with microphone built-in for only $39.99?

Seeing is believing or better yet, listening is believing: The new Metro.Fi 100v is now in stock as well with unbelievable performance for a super low price.

Want better sound? There is also the new Metro.Fi 150v and the Metro.Fi 200v for $59.99 and $99.99 both iPhone ready![/size]

Aug 6, 2008 at 1:52 PM Post #3 of 11
anyone have anything to say about the metro fi 100 & 150? looks like it would make a good gift to convince friends to stay away from the oem buds that come with most mp3 players........do the UE foam plugs fit either of those buds though?

Aug 18, 2008 at 8:40 AM Post #4 of 11
Picked up the Metro.Fi 100 maybe 2 weeks ago as an introduction to the UE family. Bad first impressions as they arrived with a dead right earbud IIRC. Sent them back and still in the middle of a scuffle with the retailer as they messed up the exchange big time. $30 isn't much to be making a big deal over but it's proved to be quite a hassle. Will inform as I get updated...

UPDATE: Well, finally decided it wasn't worth the hassle to argue and fight over these cans so I ended up withdrawing my request. What a complete waste of time. Dispute was with Comp-U-Plus, another retailer, not with ES.

Aug 31, 2008 at 7:35 PM Post #6 of 11
Interesting! after the acquisition by Logitec, they finally come to consumer field?
How's the sound would like.

Nov 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by nue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Picked up the Metro.Fi 100 maybe 2 weeks ago as an introduction to the UE family. Bad first impressions as they arrived with a dead right earbud IIRC. Sent them back and still in the middle of a scuffle with the retailer as they messed up the exchange big time. $30 isn't much to be making a big deal over but it's proved to be quite a hassle. Will inform as I get updated...

UPDATE: Well, finally decided it wasn't worth the hassle to argue and fight over these cans so I ended up withdrawing my request. What a complete waste of time. Dispute was with Comp-U-Plus, another retailer, not with ES.

Sorry to hear about your problem with Comp-u-plus. Unfortunately they are not authorized dealers for any of the high-end earphones' manufacturers.

For your future reference, when you purchase from us, within the first 30 days, if your product is defective, we will replace it at no cost and no hassle. After 30 days the manufacturer handles the exchange but we stay in the loop calling them and emailing them if needed to expedite your exchange.

Jan 8, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #10 of 11
Some review would be great.

Do the microphone work with Nokia phones? (I have to use a 2.5mm converter to 3.5mm stereo jack)

Interested in buying one for a mate, how much is shipping to AUstralia?

Feb 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by roshankv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ultimate Ears Metro.Fi 100v for iPod and iPhone

according to reviews it does not fit perfectly with the iphone is that true?

well, seeing how the Iphone has a smaller jack than the standard 3.5 mm jack of ipods and most other music players, that would probably be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back