New Actieve Noise Cancelling Earbuds (not sealing), advice needed
Jun 18, 2011 at 8:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

StevenBrouwer

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

My current portable set up is: iPod Classic 6.5G + Yuin Pk2

Unfortunately the Yuins are about to break down (again). So its time to get something else, since I wasn't too happy with the yuins anyway (just personal opinion).

For portable music I also already have FutureSonic Atrio M5 in-ears. I really like this phones, they are more than good enough in every aspect (really like the SQ) except that I don't like to have isolational phones, so I didn't use them at all. I hate the feeling to be somehow "disconnected" from your surroudings while listen to music. Although I mostly listen to music when I am in the public transport. That's is why I am looking for ANC earbuds, however I cannot found them anywhere on the internet. So maybe u guys can help. 

Also they need to be earbuds and not canalphones. I have used cx300's and different tips on the M5's (olives, grey flex and foam) and I don't like the hassle to get the those kinds of phones in and out your ear...

Comfort, noise reduction, durability and easy of use are most important aspects I am looking for in my new phones! SQ on a later stage also.

Budget < 100 euro. Any suggestions?

Jun 18, 2011 at 8:35 AM Post #2 of 2
I don't think any of these exist.  But there are some half-in-ear designs - by Phiaton, for example.  These are apparently nicer to use than normal IEMs, and are sort of in-between an IEM and an earbud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back