New 2002's HD600?!?
May 22, 2002 at 7:40 PM Post #16 of 18
You gents have my sincere apology if I have inadvertently put anyone under the spot light...I read the original HD600SE/HD700 post once and didn't realize that it had been deleted. I have edited out my post accordingly. FWIW, it was the original post about HD600SE/HD700 that got my interest in the Senn lineup.

May 22, 2002 at 7:43 PM Post #17 of 18
No worries, hiccup. Its good to hound people for all the info they have.
smily_headphones1.gif
Its totally natural to be excited about the possibility of a new sennheiser high-end offering. Didn't someone mention the possibility of a choclear implant around the beginning of april?
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

peace,
phidauex

May 22, 2002 at 7:51 PM Post #18 of 18
I certainly wasn't suggesting that Jan shouldn't have mentioned the information from his factory visit, I was just making the point that since he uttered the word, the lore has been popping up all over the place. The HD600 is an oldie and a goodie, but people are obviously hankering for a new high end release by Sennheiser. Simply mentioning the letters H and D, and then any number greater than 600, and people start drooling like pavlov's dogs.
smily_headphones1.gif

Needless to say, as soon as anyone learns anything, it will be posted for sure! Maybe someone needs to get all iced out like a ninja, and sneak into the sennheiser factory to steal the latest information on it.
smily_headphones1.gif

peace,
phidauex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back