Neutral (enough) IEMs around 50 euros
Apr 15, 2018 at 3:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

surfacecube

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I need some help. I looove my ZS5v1 even if the mids could be a bit more precise and less muddy, the only problem that I have with them is their design. They just dont fit my ears, tried everything.

Do you guys have any recommendations for IEMs that perform similarly with detachable cables, and a regular/common in ear design ?

I already have the UiiSii HM7 proposed in the post above mine, they're not bad but obviously dont come any close to the ZS5v1, you only need to hear the soundstage difference... Kinda tempted by the ZS10 too but the housing is big too, don't know about comfort yet.

Thanks in advance !

Apr 15, 2018 at 9:36 PM Post #2 of 3
In my opinion one of the best, if not the best, mids-solid IEMs in this price range is the SoundMAGIC E10. Maybe read about it and see what you think. The only kicker is that the cable is not detachable. It is, however, a very sturdy cable. Mine is 5 years old and I treat it with abject disdain and it is still in terrific shape. Anyway, check it out. It might work.

Apr 18, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 3
Late reply, sorry-

Looked into your suggestion and I think they wont fit me according to what I read online, feeling like I'm probably gonna wait till more reviews of the KZ ZS10 come out so I can rule them out or not. Still, thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back