Neuros 80GB Mp3 player
Jun 4, 2005 at 5:05 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler
see i tried that but the screws are smaller than a bb, and i dont have a screwdriver smal lenoughm, i found one used for finger skates but the screws seem stripped because they wont turn for the life of me.

try putting a drop of superglue on the tip of your screwdriver and then insert it into the screw. wait a couple seconds, and you should be able to pull it out if it's stripped. you can then remove the screw by soaking the tip of the screwdriver in acetone for a few minutes. it should pry right off. i've used this method for stripped screws and it works pretty well.

Jun 4, 2005 at 4:21 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks
try putting a drop of superglue on the tip of your screwdriver and then insert it into the screw. wait a couple seconds, and you should be able to pull it out if it's stripped. you can then remove the screw by soaking the tip of the screwdriver in acetone for a few minutes. it should pry right off. i've used this method for stripped screws and it works pretty well.

Aha! Neat trick. Never thought of that one before XD

Jun 4, 2005 at 4:32 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdipisReks

if this isnt one of the most useful posts i've come across in this forum since i joined, i dont know what is.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back