Network Streaming Player EQ
Mar 14, 2019 at 11:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

gridlock

Head-Fier
Hi Folks,

I do all my listening via online music services such as Deezer and Pandora. I currently use the Sonos system for network streaming. I'd like to EQ the sound a bit, but the Sonos app has only bass and treble controls, and I dont really want to add an external EQ device. I also don't want to source the music via a computer or phone device.

I started looking into other hardware network streaming devices such as Blusound Node 2 and Moon Neo Mind, but those devices seem to either have only bass and treble controls (Bluesound) or no EQ at all (Moon).

Is anyone aware of any network streamer that does have more granular EQ settings? Also, why does Sonos and Blusound only have bass / treble controls? Seems weird to me in this day and age.

Mar 14, 2019 at 5:37 PM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the idea. It does seem like an interesting option, and their seems to be very good EQ support, although it looks a bit complex to set up, and seems to be geared to organizing a music library, rather than streaming. The fact that it only supports Tidal may be an issue, as I currently like using Deezer and Pandora, but honestly don't know all that much about Tidal. My preference though would be a turn-key network streaming appliance with Android/IOS control with build-in EQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back