Netflix Gems!!
Sep 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #16 of 22

Quote:
Girl with the dragon Tattoo, watch and find out 
biggrin.gif
 There are quite a few OMG moments, It is in Swedish BTW being of Scandinavian origin myself I had to see it. 

My family is Swedish and that drove me to see that, as well as Låt den rätte komma in. That movie is phenomenal! 

Sep 10, 2011 at 11:41 AM Post #18 of 22
Sep 10, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #19 of 22
Invader Zim - best animated series, cult following
Firefly - doesn't get much better for a Sci-fi series
Streamed Reservoir Dogs and Usual Suspects last weekend, good stuff, seen before but always fun to re-watch on demand 
Stargate Universe
Next up in the queue: Slingblade, Twilight Samurai, 100 Rifles, Blue Velvet, and Nosferatu: Original Version

Big fan of Netflix streaming, nice thread, always looking for new things to watch

Sep 12, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #20 of 22
I don't usually watch much Netflix instant streaming but happen to be anxiously awaiting Elena by Andrei Zvyagintsev and know that The Return is on netflix streaming. I don't know what makes something a hidden gem, so you fine folk may already know of this. Those who don't should see it.

Sep 13, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #22 of 22
Since the price restructure I will go to streaming only. Best part about it is the doc's....since they don't cost anything extra I am happy to load something new. Checkout "King Corn" and Buffalo 66 is also quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back