Neomini Digiamp
Jan 11, 2009 at 9:43 AM Post #2 of 7
C'mon, somebody must of built one of these.

Jan 11, 2009 at 10:06 AM Post #3 of 7
Can guarantee whatever board that "kit" is using, is not his own design...and the components in the "kit" are not worth 130$. As well as the design is more than likely readily available online for free.....why not look at the amps that are openly shared rather than paying an outrageous price for what is likely no more than a 130$ cmoy....

Jan 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM Post #4 of 7
For $77 USD it doesn't seem to expensive, considering it comes with a nice case and faceplates, but what the hell do I know?
biggrin.gif

They also sell an approved(by AMB) mini3 kit which I just bought. I bought it for $70USD expressed shipped to Hong Kong.

Okay just check, it's a RA-1 with a DAC.

1. NeoMini USB DAC + RA1 Combination
2. One of the most expensive USB DA Converter PCM2702 by Burr Brown, excellent sound quality assured.
3. 16Bit, 48KHz Sampling Frequency
4. Full kit with all components required including PCM2702, Virtual Ground Kit, Chassis Kit, and Power Supply.

Jan 12, 2009 at 12:53 PM Post #5 of 7
Thanks to the both of you. I'm merely after a USb dac+amp, not to cheap , not to expensive. Any suggestion perhaps?

Jan 19, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #6 of 7
Saving this thread from its eternal loss, has anyone build the amp Cecala mentioned? I am interested on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back