Needs some Headphone recommendations!
Dec 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

vinknight

New Head-Fier
Hi I'm new here and I'm looking for a pair of headphones. I currently own a pair of sony mdr zx600 which was given as a gift by my friends. I loved the audio quality when I first recieved it. Recently I bought a pair of klipsch s4ii which has the thumpy bass which I liked a lot. Don't get me wrong I am no audiophile. My sony headphones lacked the bass. I have read some reviews and threads in this forum and is currently setting my sights on audio technica's m50 or creative's aurvana live. I listened to a lot of ballads and I also liked to pick out instruments in the songs. Any suggestions for a non audiophile like me? Budget would preferably be below 150usd

Dec 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #2 of 3
Gemini HSR-1000 (Takstar Pro 80) headphones should provide just as much audio quality as the ATH-M50 and CALs, but only costs $56.

Dec 5, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #3 of 3
Gemini HSR-1000 (Takstar Pro 80) headphones should provide just as much audio quality as the ATH-M50 and CALs, but only costs $56.
unfortunately the local stores in my country Singapore does not seem to sell those and I am not really into importing them from outside. But that $56 damn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back