Needing an upgrade
Nov 22, 2015 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

otaku-e

New Head-Fier
So I've always used pretty cheap headphones and just dealt with the bad quality but now i want more out of my music so i figured it's time to get better headphones, after looking around for a while i've narrowed it down to two different headphones, the Bose true sound and the v-moda xs, now i'm at the hard part of picking which one. As a person who only listens to electro genres such as dubstep, dnb, trap, glitch hop, edm, prog house, chillstep and many more i want headphones that have good bass, but not overpowering and making the highs and mids suffer due to the bass, something that's sharp and clear, but also sounds kinda fun. The next thing i need is comfort, I understand that the xs are on ear and i'm ok with that but sadly due to no stores around me carrying the xs i haven't been able to test them, but i did get a chance to test the bose truesound and they felt amazing, I've heard nothing but good reviews about the feel but i'm still hesitant. And finally i am a student so i would like something well built and easily portable like the xs, but if the Bose are better in comfort and quality i'm willing to sacrifice portability. So knowing all of this which ones should i get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back