Head-Fier
is it fake k701?
10328124_thumb.png

Attachments

• ;lkjhgf.png
    ;lkjhgf.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 0
Jul 29, 2019 at 5:12 AM Post #2 of 9
Got anymore pictures like the outside of the earcup & inside of the headband. Possibly with better lighting.

Jul 29, 2019 at 6:43 AM Post #4 of 9
Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #5 of 9
Just a heads up from internet experience if I see a link like that, I almost never click on it. You could be sending me a legit link...But experience & job training has taught me otherwise.....
Anyway I opened it in a container so, not enough in the pictures for me to say, but what i do see looks like my old pair.
What you mean when you say "legit link". Sorry, i'm new here, i dont know that meaning.

Jul 30, 2019 at 6:29 AM Post #8 of 9
Not to hijack the thread....but.....what is this "container" you speak of.....could come in handy
I used a VM as a container.
You don't need a VM to open (possible) dodgy links just use chrome/firefox + add-ons ublock + pirvacy badger + https everywhere + noscript. You dont need but Javascript on/off is also handy. Then after visiting just use the Forget feature for the amount of time you spent on the site. OR you could of just use the add-on Umatrix.... But thats tricky one to use for most people (myself included)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back