need to upgrade from audio technica ad700s
Apr 9, 2015 at 9:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

stalyoni

New Head-Fier
I bought a pair of audio technica ad700s quite some time ago to use as my gaming headphones and im looking for a new pair now. They will be used mainly for gaming and listening to music on my main computer. I listen to PUNK and ROCK music and some METAL. Want something with the quality and sound performance as good as the AD700s but something with more bass and and little better quality and they have to go louder then the AD700s. Not to fussed on a headset as I can wire up a mic on the headphone cable. 

Most important is they must be as comfortable as the AD700s as well. I can where them for hours on end and they dont hurt my head at all. 

Would ideally like to spend up to $300 AUD

Let me know what you suggest please. 

Thanks 

Brendon.

Apr 9, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #2 of 2
  I bought a pair of audio technica ad700s quite some time ago to use as my gaming headphones and im looking for a new pair now. They will be used mainly for gaming and listening to music on my main computer. I listen to PUNK and ROCK music and some METAL. Want something with the quality and sound performance as good as the AD700s but something with more bass and and little better quality and they have to go louder then the AD700s. Not to fussed on a headset as I can wire up a mic on the headphone cable. 
Most important is they must be as comfortable as the AD700s as well. I can where them for hours on end and they don't hurt my head at all. 
Would ideally like to spend up to $300 AUD

Audio Technica ATH-AD900X (about 220 AUD).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261822695208?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back