Need to find HQ ** The Supremes**, please
Feb 3, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #2 of 4
I just want to nice modern masters or any good masters in a nice quality format of

*baby love by the Supremes*

And

Where did our love go by the Supremes

I can't find it anywhere

Please please help me

Mono!!

I own the mono "Hitsville USA 1959-71," along with several stereo Motown compilations released prior to that.  When I have stereo and mono versions to compare, for almost any song released before 1969 the mono version is better.

I found a 40th anniversary release of the album "Where Did Our Love Go" on Tidal.  Probably on the other streaming services as well. It has both the stereo and mono versions of both songs.  Please do your own comparison.  

Feb 3, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #3 of 4
Mono!!

I own the mono "Hitsville USA 1959-71," along with several stereo Motown compilations released prior to that.  When I have stereo and mono versions to compare, for almost any song released before 1969 the mono version is better.

I found a 40th anniversary release of the album "Where Did Our Love Go" on Tidal.  Probably on the other streaming services as well. It has both the stereo and mono versions of both songs.  Please do your own comparison.  

I didn't know that thanks for your help. I can't find the baby love more or stereo in good quality anywhere

Feb 3, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #4 of 4
https://smile.amazon.com/Where-Did-Our-Love-Anniversary/dp/B01LYDQ8IL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486144295&sr=8-1&keywords=where+did+our+love+go+40th

Edit - some of the reviews on Amazon suggest that the album pictured is not what they received.  The album pictured is what I heard on Tidal.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back