Need to end this.....
Sep 11, 2006 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Twinkies

Head-Fier
Alright well i've been reading these forums practically everyday and evertime I come close to buying a headphone someones review or opinion changes my mind. I just don't want to turn into an impulsive buyer and end up with a headphone I dislike. I've demoed a pair of HD555's and I did not like the laid back sound.
I'm currently using KOSS KSC-75s as my primary home and portable headphone
frown.gif
. I listen to practically everything ranging from The Shins to Radiohead to Tool to Hip-hop and Trance.

-David

Sep 11, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #2 of 4
Whats your budget?
Do you/Will you be using an amp?
Do they have to be portable or are they at home headphones?
What do you look for in sound? Lots of bass? Fast sound? Good drums? Excellent voices?

I ask this because, although its not in your post, I assume youre looking for some more advice on what these headphoens you want to buy should be?

Sep 11, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #3 of 4
Even if you go out and buy some headphones and end up not liking them, return them for a refund, or turn around and sell them to someone else in the for sale forums and try again.

that's what I'm planning on doing. or to an extent at least. I'm getting some ER6i IEM's, and I plan to sell them sometime in the future and get possibly the ER4P's when I get some more money.

Sep 11, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Whats your budget?
Do you/Will you be using an amp?
Do they have to be portable or are they at home headphones?
What do you look for in sound? Lots of bass? Fast sound? Good drums? Excellent voices?

I ask this because, although its not in your post, I assume youre looking for some more advice on what these headphoens you want to buy should be?

Sorry I forgot to include this..... I'm willing to spend up to 200 dollars on headphones..... and no they do not have to be portable. As far as the amp goes I'm up to suggestions within the 100$ range so probably a go-vibe, Xenos 0HA-REP , or a Little Dot Micro+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back