Need suggestions please
Feb 19, 2012 at 6:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

exhornet

Head-Fier
   Hi. I am new in forum and I looked for an headphone for me. They were realy helpful and i choosed the XB-700 and ordered for 95$ plus 14$ shipping.

And know my father need an in ear phones and your suggestions will be priceless. He use to has his radio station, and very intersted with sound. So he has goos ears. The budged is 150$ but if something special comes up it can be streched up to 200$. He tried some iems long ago and he says some good ones has "space" effect. He is looking for something like them. He also wants bass, and seperation. He says he need big bass but he is using an old sennheizer mx760 wich has no bass at all (as to me, am I wrong?) and i guess some clean bass will be enough. Because he is not listening techno, house or something. I cant specify his music but they have lots of vokals, lots of instruments. Yes mostly instruments. And with this price he will be satisfied by bass anyway. Sound must be warm, clean.

Thanks, waiting for your precious suggestions. I specialy wonder how is sony's iems.

Feb 19, 2012 at 6:54 AM Post #3 of 7
The Sennheiser IE7, Radius DDM, JVC FX500, Sony EX600(highly recommended), JVC FXT90 and GR07 are highly recommended and they offers fairly wide soundstage with good punchy bass and detailed mids, highs.

Feb 20, 2012 at 3:51 AM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
The Sennheiser IE7, Radius DDM, JVC FX500, Sony EX600(highly recommended), JVC FXT90 and GR07 are highly recommended and they offers fairly wide soundstage with good punchy bass and detailed mids, highs.

I found this review    http://www.head-fi.org/products/sony-mdr-ex600/reviews/5752
The guy doesny recommend these pairs. And you say its highly recommended. I am comfused now.

Feb 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #5 of 7
I narrowed down to theese, these are avaliable on the shop where i am going to buy.
Shure SE315
Sony EX600
Audio Technica ATH-CK90PRO

Audio-Technica ATH-CKM99

Sennheiser IE6

Westone 2 True-fit

Sony MDR-7550

ETYMOTIC ER-4B and 4P and 4S (dont know what is different)

Shure SE425

Ultimate Ears UE

last three is a little out of budget, but if one of them very good, i may consider.
I specialy wonder sony ex600 and 7550 differences over shure ones.

And can somebody explain me what is freequency responce is about? They show at specifications of earphones, but people say that i shouldn't look at it.
confused.gif

Feb 26, 2012 at 5:56 AM Post #7 of 7
Aurisonics ASG-1 
Shure SE215

Users who are viewing this thread

Back