Need Suggestion
May 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Michael1026

Head-Fier
I need a recommendation for my cousin. We might get him headphones since he liked my Bose IEM's, and I know there's better ones out there.

Budget - 100-115$
Isolation would be nice.
Closed
In-ear

He listens to rock and rap. I think he listens to Nickelback quite often. Which IEM's would you guys recommend? Also, if you need more info, please tell me what I should add.

Also, I couldn't find the recommendation thread for in-ear headphones. Sorry about that.

May 28, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:
I need a recommendation for my cousin. We might get him headphones since he liked my Bose IEM's, and I know there's better ones out there.

Budget - 100-115$
Isolation would be nice.
Closed
In-ear

He listens to rock and rap. I think he listens to Nickelback quite often. Which IEM's would you guys recommend? Also, if you need more info, please tell me what I should add.

Also, I couldn't find the recommendation thread for in-ear headphones. Sorry about that.

I can only talk about the IEM's I've owned, but I do like my Klipsch S4's. (I also have the X10's among others). The S4's are about $70 US and for non-audiophiles, will be pretty sufficient. I do not dislike Bose, I just think they are overpriced when compared to other brands. I have purchase most of my IEM's from Amazon (except for Westone 4R's, which I got directly from Westone), and Amazon is great for returns, IMO. Good luck.

May 28, 2012 at 8:36 PM Post #4 of 5
The Yamaha EPH100, JVC FXT90(listening them right now and they sound great for the price with good punchy bass, crisp clear mids and highs). Klipsch Image X5, UETF10Pro are highly recomended and they sound detailed with punchy bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back