Need Sturdy pair of IEM's
Oct 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

benbboy

New Head-Fier
I have a pair of Shure se 310's and the coating of the wire has started to tear slightly. I'm afraid that this will eventually result is quality loss. I'm looking for some earbuds that can withstand some wear and tear.

Any suggestions on some buds with thicker wire protection...especially near the area were the wire goes into the monitor itself..?

Oct 30, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #3 of 6
um it's called customer service shure has a great one call em and get em replaced
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2008 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 6
...otherwise UE superfi 3 studio or 5 pro are fairly bulletproof with easily replaceable cables, I have a pair of studios with comply foams I use in 'high contact' situations, no problems so far

Oct 30, 2008 at 12:10 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by spenboyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...otherwise UE superfi 3 studio or 5 pro are fairly bulletproof with easily replaceable cables, I have a pair of studios with comply foams I use in 'high contact' situations, no problems so far

you will be changing the cable often tho because its nothing special, very thin on the super fi models

Nov 2, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by spenboyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went through 2 UE Super-fi cables in about a year and then one of the connectors snapped off on the earpiece. Now I have to find my receipt and see if UE will fix them for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back