Need specific jogging headphones/buds/IEM?
Aug 25, 2008 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

jTF2

New Head-Fier
So I plan to jog more often and I was wondering if there are any headphones out there that can do the job well with some of my concerns..

- my head/ears get sweaty very quickly.. so I'll require something that doesn't have foam and won't cover my ear completely
- I would like something that will stay in place and I won't have to constantly readjust. I used to jog with my UE 5 ebs but they kept slipping off because my ear canal started getting sweaty.
- preferably under $70
- SQ is obviously important and as is bass (probably most important)
- isolation is not important all that much

I was thinking of something like the OMX 50/90 which has all the attributes I'm looking for except I dunno what they sound like

415HCPT5AML._SS500_.jpg

Any other suggestions that are similar to these or does anyone have opinions on the OMX series as to SQ?

Aug 26, 2008 at 3:44 AM Post #5 of 6
KSC75s a good suggestion too, but not everyone likes to run with them. They're slip-ons, so they're great if you're not moving much (though you might tick nearby people off), but they might feel insecure (even if they aren't) when you're running. Distracting, see?

Aug 27, 2008 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 6
KSCs are superb in every way except for the foam part. They'll get soggy very quick which is why I think I'll need something like the OMX. Are there similar models to the senn series. Anyone tried the sony models?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back