Need speakers for PC and Plasma TV
Jan 10, 2009 at 6:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

AdrianToTheD

New Head-Fier
Well I've done some research but I still cant figure exactly how to set this whole thing up. I've recently inherited a Sansui 50" Plasma TV and its in the living room where my PC is too. My PC is running some Dell speakers that desperately need to be upgraded. The thing is im hoping to hook up a nice sound setup for my TV and PC at the same time? I listen to a lot of music while Im home alone using Itunes, and my wife and I tend to watch movies when we are together so I need to be able to switch back and forth between the two easily. Oh I also have a Kenwood C-V100 reciever and MA-100 amp with a couple of Kenwood speakers if that matters. I'm looking to spend up to $400 for this setup if thats even possible. Any suggestions to get me started?

Jan 10, 2009 at 7:02 AM Post #2 of 2
Or if not (now that Im seeing some prices which lead me to believe I can only get garbage for $4 - $500) maybe I can start with just a sub and work up? Or should I start with a reciever/amp? I have 5 Kenwood speakers the towers, two surrounds, and a center. Where should I start to begin to build a halfway decent setup for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back