Need some opinions on a new audio setup
Nov 9, 2014 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

CampyMcgee

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone I am sort of new here been a member for a year but I do not post much. I am looking to upgrade my audio setup for PC gaming. I am currently using a pair of ad-700's and a Asus Xonar DGX sound card and while the headphones sound good they are very uncomfortable on my ears and they make the back of my ears break out I also tried a pair of HD558's but i was not a big fan of them. I was looking into getting a pair of AKG Q701's or a pair of Beyerdynamic Dt-770s 250ohm. I mainly play FPS games like CS and Bf4 and any MMO's that come out. I am open to any suggestions under $200. Also I was wondering if adding a inline amp to my sound card like the FiiO E11 would improve my audio quality. Thank you 

Nov 10, 2014 at 12:47 AM Post #2 of 2
  Hey everyone I am sort of new here been a member for a year but I do not post much. I am looking to upgrade my audio setup for PC gaming. I am currently using a pair of ad-700's and a Asus Xonar DGX sound card and while the headphones sound good they are very uncomfortable on my ears and they make the back of my ears break out I also tried a pair of HD558's but i was not a big fan of them. I was looking into getting a pair of AKG Q701's or a pair of Beyerdynamic Dt-770s 250ohm. I mainly play FPS games like CS and Bf4 and any MMO's that come out. I am open to any suggestions under $200. Also I was wondering if adding a inline amp to my sound card like the FiiO E11 would improve my audio quality. Thank you 

You could get the FiiO E11K headphone amplifier or the Creative Labs Sound Blaster Z sound card.
Guess your into FPS gaming, what about music and movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back