Need some help troubleshooting (Audio-GD FUN)
Apr 6, 2011 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dr`Ken

New Head-Fier
Alright, so I just received my newly ordered Audio-GD FUN. Version B w/ TE7022, DIR9000, EARTH opamp components. I unpacked it, and set-up up (I have a toslink cable running from my pc motherboard to the optical input in the FUN)....

however I cant seem to get any sound to play through the FUN. I have the selector on the right setting, I have the pc output outputtting sound through SPDIF and I have the line out button pushed in (which is where you need it for headphone out) and the line in pushed out. The most I can get is a very static noise in the right channel of my headphones. I'm not really sure what to do from here.

To the FUN owners out there, any thoughts? Any help is appreciated.

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #2 of 5
Hmm, that's odd.  Doesn't sound like any standard issue.  Have you tried USB or tried optical out from another computer?  I thought my FUN's optical jack was faulty till I realized it was my Macbook's optical out that was.

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #4 of 5
Contact the seller.  Try another computer if you want but know that the static issue your describe is very strange.  I've never experienced that kind of static in my FUN, nor have I heard of anyone else experiencing it either.

Good luck.

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #5 of 5
Yeah, at this point, I dont think there's much I can do. I've already sent an email to Kingwa to see what he has to say. So I guess I'll see how this all turns out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back