Need some advice/opinions....i know everyone is different
May 12, 2009 at 5:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

antimage27

New Head-Fier
K guys I have $120 USD bucks to spend !
I own the Shure e2c and I love them but ive had them for 3 years (warrenty is gone) and its starting to break......so I want something new..Your probably asking me why dont I just buy another e2c...well recently I got the Ipod touch and the bass is a little weak when I use the e2c...so
I want something with stronger bass but not sacrifising sound quality.

I listen to: pop, rock, blues, jazz, R&B, etc etc

I DONT want headphones, i want earphones like e2c (that goes into ur ears not just regular earbuds)

May 12, 2009 at 10:59 AM Post #8 of 10
ive heard good things about the cx500 ...unfortuantely it costs $129 bucks in canada

Future Shop: iPod & MP3 Players: Headphones: Sennheiser Earbud Headphone (CX 500) - Titanium

in the states its like what 60 bucks ? lol
how sad
frown.gif

May 12, 2009 at 11:28 AM Post #9 of 10
forget the cx500, overdone bass and muddy as hell, audiotechnica CK7 is very good, just get some comply foam tips for better isolation and your on a winner, might be able to find a deal on the phonaks if you're lucky to. unlikely though..

May 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
forget the cx500, overdone bass and muddy as hell, audiotechnica CK7 is very good, just get some comply foam tips for better isolation and your on a winner, might be able to find a deal on the phonaks if you're lucky to. unlikely though..

I use an ipod touch and it doesnt have the greatest EQ, infact it doesnt even let u customize.

Quotes from a review of the AT CK7

"Equalizer is required
No, seriously, without a multi-band equalizer, these are terrible "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back