Need software for Creative Zen Vision: M
Jun 11, 2008 at 11:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

NightWoundsTime

A nice hunk of young man
As these things go, I've lost my installation disc and recently did a reformat. Creative's stupid website didn't help me out, they've got an update for the software that requires the original to be installed already. Also they've got 32 bit and 64 bit Vista versions, but I'm still on XP. Seems they've forgotten to post the XP version, or have removed it. Can anyone help me out with a website that might have the full install? Specifically looking for the Creative Media Explorer. I know I could "sync" it with Winamp or WMP, but I'd rather do drag and drops in the shell.

Ok, quick bit of inspiration, I just opened up the device in Windows Explorer without the Creative Explorer installed, and dropped some music in the folder. It seems to have found it alright. I guess the Creative software was just for the extras like tagging and previewing? Screw that, I can manage all that outside.

Jun 12, 2008 at 6:34 AM Post #3 of 3
Haha. I'm glad Windows worked for your needs. Nevertheless, whenever you change your mind, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back