Need Quick Vaja help!
Aug 12, 2006 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

benton

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered a custom vaja case and a ALO bling bling dock and just realized that the ALO bling bling may not fit the Vaja. Does anyone who owns one know if it will fit. I need to know this within 24 hours because i may need to cancel my vaja order!

Aug 12, 2006 at 5:57 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by benton
I ordered a custom vaja case and a ALO bling bling dock and just realized that the ALO bling bling may not fit the Vaja. Does anyone who owns one know if it will fit. I need to know this within 24 hours because i may need to cancel my vaja order!

My turbo dock II fits fine in my vaja cased iMod iPod. It looks like alo and turbo use the same basic dock and just do different things with them.

btw, I have a basic iVod photo.

Aug 12, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ichiro
My turbo dock II fits fine in my vaja cased iMod iPod. It looks like alo and turbo use the same basic dock and just do different things with them.

btw, I have a basic iVod photo.

Okay thanks a lot man!

Aug 12, 2006 at 6:23 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeBlues
Hey Benton - I'm looking at a similar rig. Which Vaja case did you get?

Well I was going to go with the red back/black front iVod DJ but then I canceled my order. The price was $97 shipped, and it was going to take atleast 20 days to get here. So, I said screw that because my iPod is already all scratched up to begin with and $100 after thinking about it was too steep for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back