Need quick suggestions from E-MU 0404 USB users
Mar 17, 2009 at 5:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hakjk

100+ Head-Fier
Adding sup $200 amplifier to 0404usb will improve the sound noticeably from using 0404 usb headphone jack?
If so what are your suggestions(I’ll use hd600 and hfi780 with it)?
Thanks for all your input.

Mar 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #2 of 3
The 0404 USB has a decent amp. It does an adequate job with my AKG and Beyers. I've not heard your headphones.

I've used it to feed an Starving Student and and NAD integrated amp that I use as a headphone amp. The main reason I got the 0404 USB is the recording features. I'm digitizing my LP collection.

IMO if you think it sounds good with your headphones, why not stick with it. If you want to hear other amps, I'd suggesting going to a meet.

Mar 17, 2009 at 8:30 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The 0404 USB has a decent amp. It does an adequate job with my AKG and Beyers. I've not heard your headphones.

I've used it to feed an Starving Student and and NAD integrated amp that I use as a headphone amp. The main reason I got the 0404 USB is the recording features. I'm digitizing my LP collection.

IMO if you think it sounds good with your headphones, why not stick with it. If you want to hear other amps, I'd suggesting going to a meet.

If I can meet up someone locally and listen to few starter amp, it will be fantastic.
I really want to attend can jam but I’m not able to due to the time and money limitation T.T.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back