Need opinions on headphones and any possible suggestions that you may have
Oct 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

stop

New Head-Fier
IM looking to buy a pair of headphones, i mostly listen to post rock, slowcore, and some nujabes. I'm unsure what headphones i should get, i was thinking about getting creative aurvarna live'sAKG K 240, or either beyerdynamic DT 235 pro, 770 pro, or 990 pro (i would get the 250OHM versions cause they're cheaper) So yeah i listen to post rock and am thinking of getting some that are good on the mids and highs, but good bass too, i'm somewhat new to headphones, I got a pair of sennheiser HD219's though and i feel like there are a lot better headphones i could be listening to. I would also like something durable and under 200. I want something that wont get all distorted when i play songs such this for example. Opinions on which is best or any other suggestions? 

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #2 of 5
It might help to know what sources the headphones are going to be plugged into?
Do you have any DAC or headphone amplifier?
Does it matter if the headphones are opened or closed?
Budget?

Oct 10, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #3 of 5
i would plug them into just a phone and my pc, im gonna buy a portable amp but have no idea which one i should get, and my budget would be like 200 for the headphone, well if the 32 ohm version is less then the price of the 250 ohm plus amp i would get the 32, or 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back