Need new iems
Jun 30, 2016 at 12:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

rockmonkey95

New Head-Fier
Hey I'm looking to buy new iems for around150.  I used to have the yamaha eph 100s but they recently went for a swim in the washing machine and unfortunately came out differently than when they went in.  I was hoping I could get some advice from anyone on this forum for what my next iems should be. I haven't looked at iems for a long time but one that I was looking at currently was the dunu dn1000.  I am looking for iems that are more v shaped.  I like listening to edm, r&b, and want some good bass but do not consider myself a bass head.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

Jul 1, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 5
If you can up your budget I love the Echobox Finder X-1's . They have three different tuning nozzles to adjust to your taste. They scale up very nicely as they sound great from my QP1R with great soundstage and separation . 

Jul 1, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #4 of 5
Three more IEMs you might want to consider are the VSonic GR07 Bass Edition, RHA MA750, and the Alpha and Delta AD01. The GR07 Bass Edition is ever so slightly V-shaped and the most neutral option, my favorite in its price range. The MA750 and AD01 are both V-shaped with a lower treble boost and a bass emphasis. If you want more splashy treble and a dramatic V-shape, check out the Sennheiser Momentum IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back